This past weekend I got my hands on the new Sneakz Organic Vegan Protein Powder and already love it (and have so many ideas for adding it to future recipes)! This powder is Sneakz’s new way to deliver vegetables, protein, and probiotics in a dairy-free from, which I know that so many will appreciate.
Sneakz Vegan Protein Powder provides 14 grams of protein, probiotics, 10 essential amino acids and a 1/2 serving of daily vegetables in every single scoop. The ingredient list is simple and clean, with nothing artificial; no GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or artificial colors. It is also gluten and carrageenan free.
You can find out more details about it here: Sneakz Vegan Protien Powder.
For now, I want to share a delicious dairy-free smoothie recipe with you featuring the new powder. This smoothie is perfect for kids and adults! It is delicious and nutritious; full of healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and all sorts of extra goodness thanks to Sneakz!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 scoop Sneakz Organic Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 and 1/2 ripe bananas (for an extra creamy treat, try with frozen bananas)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal (can omit if you do not have on hand)
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon (or regular) cinnamon
- 1 cup water OR a handful of ice cubes
HOW YOU MAKE IT:
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (we use a Vitamix) and blend on medium-high power until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Just look at the color of this one!
- Recipe makes approximately 24 ounces.
Follow Lunches and Littles for more amazing recipe ideas!