recipe by Hallie Stephenson of @eat_real_live_fully
Hallie is back on the blog with us with another recipe that is just as fun to look at as it is to eat. These Neapolitan Tye-Dyed Waffles are a delicious way to get creative with our Smoothie Mix or Meal 2 Go.
What You Need:
- 1 cup of your flour blend of choice for making waffles. I used the Simple Mills waffle blend.
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp full-fat unsweetened Coconut Milk (you can find my homemade coconut milk inside another Sneakz waffle recipe I came up with here)
- 2 tsp melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 scoop each of the Sneakz Smoothie Mix flavors Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate
- Optional: 1/2 tsp Pink Pitaya powder (this is just for a little brighter pink color and will not alter the taste of the waffle)
How To Make Them:
- Preheat waffle iron
- Whisk eggs
- Add in flour, coconut milk, and coconut oil and whisk well
- Separate into three even bowls.
- Add Strawberry to one bowl and whisk together (If using the Pink Pitaya Powder, add it to the strawberry batter).
- Add Vanilla to another and whisk together
- And add Chocolate to the third bowl and whisk together.
- Take turns pouring the three batters onto the waffle iron in a whimsical pattern. (Yep, whimsical...)
- Top as desired!