- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Carefully open the Sneakz Chocolate Milkshake and pour it into a small bowl. Add the white vinegar and stir. Let the milk sour for 10-15 minutes.
- While the milk is souring, combine the ghee (or coconut oil or butter) mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Next, combine the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar in a large bowl. Stir to combine. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until the dry ingredients have been moistened thoroughly. Gently stir in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Spoon the batter into a greased (or parchment paper lined) loaf pan. Bake for 80-90 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. (You can also divide the batter into two 8x8 square pans and bake for 30-35 minutes.)
- While the bread is baking, Combine the remaining cranberries and coconut sugar, water, and salt in a small sauce pan. Slowly bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and let simmer for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let the cranberry topping cool completely before pouring it over the bread. Enjoy!
Thanks to Mary Ellen of Milk and Honey Nutrition for this holiday recipe. Follow this Real Food Dietitian on Instagram and check out her website for more amazing stories and recipes.