recipe by Mary Ellen Phipps, MPH, RDN, LD of Milk & Honey Nutrition.
This easy No Cook Cinnamon Berry Breakfast Pudding packs a whole serving of fruit, 1/2 serving of veggies and a good source of fiber. And it's loaded with protein and good for you fats too.
What You Need:
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup instant oats
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 8oz. Sneakz Strawberry Milkshake
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Fresh berries or nuts for toppings
How You Make It:
- In a small coffee grinder or food processor, grind the chia seeds and oats until they form a powder.
- Add the mixture to a 16oz. mason jar.
- Then add the frozen raspberries, almond butter, cinnamon, and the Sneakz milkshake.* Place the lid on the jar and make sure it's good and secured.
- Shake it vigorously to mix the ingredients.
- Remove the lid and add in 1/4 cup plain yogurt and some extra frozen raspberries if there's room.
- Place the lid on and shake one more time!
- Place the jar in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries or nuts, and enjoy!
*You may not have room for the entire milkshake. Add what you can, and then place the lid on the jar and shake. This will create more room and you can add the remainder of the milkshake when you add the yogurt.