Peach Berry and Vanilla Cream Frozen Pops
Recipe made especially for Sneakz by @lunchesandlittles on Instagram
Enjoy this fresh fruit frozen pop recipe using various fruits that are in season throughout the year. Summertime kicks off mixed berries, watermelon, peach and cherry season.
1/2 cup Vanilla Sneakz, 1/3 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek), 3 tbsp fat-free half and half, seeds from 1/4 of a vanilla bean, 1/3 cup mandarins, 2/3 cup peaches, 1/2 a banana and 3 large strawberries.
*Optional: A few slices or pieces of fruit for the side of molds (I used strawberries and mandarins)
How They're Made
- For fruit layer: combine mandarins, peaches, banana and strawberries in a blender
- Blend fruit until mixture is smooth and no large pieces remain.
- Pour into another container and set aside.
- For cream layer: combine Sneakz drink, yogurt, half and half and vanilla bean seeds. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- If using a @zokuhq Quick Pop Maker (what I used), remove prepared unit from freezer and insert sticks into the molds.
- *Optional: Prior to placing sticks, put a piece or two of fruit on the sides of the mold to get the look above. Or start below:
- Alternate pouring fruit layers and cream layers into the molds, waiting about 2-3 minutes between layers for them to set.
- Once molds are full let them set completely (another few minutes).
- Then, remove pops from maker and enjoy!
- Please Note: This recipe yielded 6 pops in our @zokuhq Triple Quick Pop Maker! ☀️ If you don't have a Zoku and are using standard molds: your results may not be as defined, but will still be great!