Build-Your-Own Chia Pudding Bar
When it comes to a satisfying snack option to offer your kids, you want to focus on ones that will fill in their nutritional gaps and help them get in those vital nutrients that they otherwise may not be eating enough of. Having a chia pudding bar with a variety of toppings is a great way to achieve this, offering important omega 3s, calcium, vitamin D, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats to fuel your family between meals.
Create your own combinations, or use the topping suggestions below for some tasty favorites!
What You Need:
- 1 carton (8 oz) Sneakz Organic, flavor of your choice
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Fresh banana slices
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Fresh blueberries
- Chopped nut pieces
- All-natural nut butter
- Berry chia seed jam (like this one)
- Dark Chocolate shavings, unsweetened
How To Make It:
- Measure chia seeds into a quart sized mason jar.
- Empty the contents of one Sneakz Organic milkshake into the jar.
- Fix the lid to the top of the mason jar and shake contents well. Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight. Periodically shake jar (with lid firmly sealed) to prevent chia seeds from clumping.
- When ready to eat, dish chia pudding into a kid-friendly bowl. Set out near the toppings bar, and allow your child to build their own chia pudding bowl with the toppings of their choice!
- Banana Nut: Use a Vanilla Sneakz Organic Milkshake to make your chia pudding. Top with freshly sliced bananas, chopped nut pieces, and nut butter.
- Berry Bonanza: Use a Strawberry Sneakz Organic Milkshake to make your chia pudding. Top with fresh blueberries, strawberries, and berry chia jam.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Use a Chocolate Sneakz Organic Milkshake to make your chia pudding. Top with dark chocolate shavings, nut butter, and sliced bananas.