Our friend Dani of @danishealthyeats takes our Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder to another level of creativity with a recipe for these Salted Chocolate Protein Crunch Bars - a recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling perfectly satiated with that extra hit of plant-based protein.
If you're looking for some inspiration for nutrient-dense recipes that focus on celebrating all of the options we have, instead of depriving us of something we "can't" or "shouldn't", look no further than Dani's feed.
A Holistic Nutritionist out of the Pacific Northwest by way of Seattle, we love how vibrant her recipes are. A scroll through Dani's blog will reveal that she's here for thriving not depriving through food.
Give Dani a follow over on Instagram and keep an eye on the Sneakz blog for more amazing recipe collaborations!
Salted Chocolate Protein Crunch Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/honey or other sticky sweetener
- 1 scoop Sneakz Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 cups rice crispy cereal (or equivalent crunchy cereal)
- 1 chocolate bar, chopped
- 2 Tsp coconut oil
- Melt peanut butter and sweetener over stovetop until fully smooth and combined. Remove from heat and stir in protein powder.
- Next, add cereal and gently fold mixture together.
- Press into desired pan and place in freezer to set.
- Melt chocolate & coconut oil together until smooth. Pour over each bars and place back in freezer until hardened.
- Cut into small bars/bites and enjoy!