Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
These soft chunky chip pumpkin cookies pack all the flavor of Fall without sacrificing your health! Whether it's for you or your little ones, these guilt-free treats are perfect to have around this Halloween!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Sneakz Protein Powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup pure
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ t. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts if desired- we used walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients- Sneakz Protein Powder, almond flour, coconut flour, cornstarch, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice.
3. In larger bowl mix wet ingredients- melted coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, egg, vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Slowly combine dry ingredients in with the wet mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts if desired.
6. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and place 1 1/2 tablespoon sized cookie dough balls on paper. Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are done.
7. Let cookies sit at room temp for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
If you’d like to make the recipe vegan- replace the egg with flax egg. 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed meal + 2 1/2 TBSp warm water. Whisk together and let sit for at least 10 minutes